As the Office of Vocations for the United States Province of Holy Cross we are only able to accept applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Baptized, confirmed and practicing Roman Catholic men. One will need to be baptized for at least three years before entering into formation.
- A US citizen or permentant resident.
- At least 17 years old for Old College.
- No older than 35 if applying to the Postulant Program.
- Free of psychological or other medical conditions that would prohibit one from exercising a full life of ministry.
- Free from all canonical impediments.
If you do not meet these requirements, we may redirect you to other resources to further pursue your vocation.
If you live in Latin America, please contact our Holy Cross vocations offices in that region.
To contact us directly:
Holy Cross Office of Vocations
United States Province of Priests and Brothers
P.O. Box 541
Notre Dame, Indiana 46556
Phone: (574) 631-6385.
Fax: (574) 631-3729
To contact the offices of the
United States Province:
As we have mentioned a few times over throughout this website, a great way to move forward in your pursuit of God's will is to talk with a vocation director. Fill out the contact form below and we will be in touch in order to help you progress in your discernment.